Home of the 4405 "land-use" Rig!
The 4405 team's goal of "racing for access" goes hand in hand with our outreach program.
The 4405 "land-use" team's mission is to KEEP PUBLIC LANDS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC, by "racing for access"
1. To promote responsible OHV recreation
2. Encourage trail stewardship and volunteerism
3. Fund-raise for pro-access organizations
4. Raise awareness of land-use issues
5. Support and mentor local groups fighting route closures.
6. Promote our sport in a postive light to the general public.